[Bf-committers] Tile Branch OCIO node

j.bakker at atmind.nl j.bakker at atmind.nl
Tue Jan 17 13:05:55 CET 2012

Just for the record:

The node converts colors from a user-selected input color space to an
output color space when possible. Expert users could alter the OCIO
configuration files (using a text editor).

The node is not designed for production usage, only for testing purposes.
If the node would be added I want to have a proper design (user and
technical perspective)

I would not recommend adding this just as a temporarily solution.

Jeroen
 - At Mind -