[Bf-committers] Help with the source code of Blender

Fabio Gonzalez fabiojosue at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 07:29:15 CET 2012

I use Blender for some time, and I love it. I would stay inside the source
code it, understand how it is structured. Is there any book or tutorial talking
about the Blender source code? Where is the part of key frames? As the
internal Blender GUI, reaches the screen? The most I could with Blender, was to
add functions to the game engine. I am developing a free software project:
http://fjme.sourceforge.net/api-reference/files.html . I do not know if this
acceptably documented. Perhaps to understand the Blender source code (and
copy resources), help me to develop my project.