[Bf-committers] Collada importer/exporter kickout

Juha Mäki-Kanto kiskosika at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 20:38:33 CET 2012

 My basic point is that to me it seems like going to collada means you
either haven't done object/armature animation yet or you're done with it
and happy to have it "baked" as per frame rot/loc/scale or matrices. I'm
not sure about most other programs so I'll just ask: what would be the
correct way in collada to handle a parent inverse- matrix in child-objects
(possibly has skew in it) and the "default" rest-pose attributed
translation+rotation between parent-child bones?