[Bf-committers] Collada importer/exporter kickout

Juha Mäki-Kanto kiskosika at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 12:21:38 CET 2012

That being said, would be helpful if someone could give a concrete example
of how the exporter-side fails when skinning (not "bones look different
after collada" * ) or the error in my logic. From looking at the files
produced the animation matrices should be correctly parent space.

* Bones may look different after import/export if they are interpreted as
lines between joints (where a leaf-bone doesn't have a well defined
orientation) or bones just are on different axis.