[Bf-committers] Collada importer/exporter kickout

Juan Linietsky reduzio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 06:37:34 CET 2012

Campbell, I don't mind accepting patches or helping out people to work on
the plugin , but what I can't do is to promise spending much time adding
more features myself or upon request. I don't really know much about the
development process of Blender, so if you feel this will work then I'll
gladly do that. I am also fine doing bug fixes if there are issues reported
to me or even adding small features upon request. I just can't work a large
amount of time myself on this.

Cheers

Juan