[Bf-committers] Collada importer/exporter kickout

Juan Linietsky reduzio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 00:24:46 CET 2012

> And Juan no offense intended here I am just making a comparison. I am not
> saying your code is literally crappy!

The word crappy is completely subjective. In this case, what matters is:

1) Whether something works or not. It may have bugs and need a little more
work in the export options area, but it definitely does work (or is very
close).
2) How easy it is to maintain. I think we can agree that a ~1k loc python
codebase is much easier to maintain than a huge library and wrapper code.

Cheers

Juan