[Bf-committers] Thank you, Devs

Mango Jambo moraesjunior at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:37:23 CET 2012

Hi Devs, artists, translators, managers and everyone involved in the
Blender world. It is a bit late to talk about 2011 or to wish a happy new
year, but I came from my holidays right now and I want to thank ALL you
guys for a such amazing job on Blender, mainly the devs!!! If wasn't you,
we would never have this great tool! This words could sound just simple
"end of the year" words, but thanks to you, a LOT studios can compete in
the market, artists can have jobs and can live making money with they had
dream, to raise a family, to pay the bills, to buy a car and even a house.
It is not only a software you are developing, it's dreams coming true you
guys are helping to build!
I humbly can say from all the Blender artists thank you Devs for the last
and all others years, I can't express how grateful I'm for your work, your
dedication to Blender, because you guys are really helping my dream to come
true.

A great and happy new year for all and God bless you all!

Cheerios

Moraes Junior - aka mangojambo
Animator & 3D Artist
+55 43 88133399 <http://www.oniria.com.br>