[Bf-committers] Bugtracker tile branch

j.bakker at atmind.nl j.bakker at atmind.nl
Thu Jan 5 18:25:51 CET 2012

Hi all!

People are asking to create a bug-tracker for the tile branch.
I am not against this request, but we need to decide if it is the right
time to accept bugs.

My idea was first to have an implementation for all nodes before enabling a
bug-tracker. As it is not clear to the user what nodes work and which not.

But having a bugtracker makes it easier to see who is working on what
nodes, etc.

Still I would like to ask advice on this.

Best regards,
Jeroen Bakker
 - At Mind -