[Bf-committers] Collada importer/exporter kickout

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 08:59:45 CET 2012

Hi, Nathan

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 2:12 AM, Nathan Letwory <
nathan at letworyinteractive.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I currently have not much time to put into this, but please drop into
> #blendercollada to check status of efforts there too.

Will check that IRC room you told. Didn't know about this.

> There are many possibilities being worked on (an importer/exporter by skrat
> based on pycollada, and there was at some point a user who wanted to donate
> some personal code, but that is I think also WIP. Further the company
> Mixamo has been in contact about COLLADA support) , so if you or someone
> else can step up to guide the process that'd be great.

I'm not so familiar with this format and not so fan of digging into it deep
enough (wanted to concentrate on other things needed for mango and so). But
if it's just guiding through blender architecture or communicating people
together i can do that.

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin