[Bf-committers] How to make debug build of 2.6x with minGW+scons

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed Jan 4 23:38:59 CET 2012

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 11:09 PM,  <migius at gmx.net> wrote:
> My current topic is Blender UNDO memory corruption while running python scripts. I hope to find a solution for it or at least a workaround.

In case it's useful: after undo in Blender, you basically need to
assume that all references to Blender data are now invalid. Exceptions
are the window manager, screen and user preferences, but even then,
when python gives control back to Blender, nearly all data could be
removed by some tool.

There's also the WITH_BF_PYTHON_SAFETY (scons) and WITH_PYTHON_SAFETY
(cmake) build options to debug issues.

Brecht.