[Bf-committers] How to make debug build of 2.6x with minGW+scons

Alexandr Kuznetsov kuzsasha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 21:19:36 CET 2012

Hi.
My advice is to use MSVS2008 and cmake. With VS IDE, it is much easier to
debug. You just put breakpoint with F9. When program hits a breakpoint you
can see values of each variable in code block by mouseover. It is much
easier than compiling with scons and then using debugger through command
line.
Btw, blenders' folder should contain all dlls and python folder to start
correctly.

Best Regards,
Alex