[Bf-committers] Build failure

Michael Cullen michael181189 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 07:38:07 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm using windows SDK 6 and 7 (as in, VC 9 and 10) and on both of them I
get this build error for 32-bit blender with scons:
http://pastebin.com/3as0RCmC

The root of it seems to be

 1.
    Compiling==>'AnimationImporter.cpp'
 2.
    AnimationImporter.cpp
 3.
    C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft Visual
    Studio9.0\VC\INCLUDE\unordered_map(85)
 4.
    :errorC2065:'_Hash_compare':undeclared identifier

do I have a broken tree or am i doing something wrong? I've built some
other pieces of software with this compiler (such as QT) so it must be
something to do with either scons or blender.

Thanks,
Michael