[Bf-committers] Have the 3D View support 3D hardware?

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 23:04:25 CET 2012

Sort of along the same lines but a different take on it,
I would rather see head tracking in the viewport such as:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw with the wiimote or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dnMsmajogA with the kinnect.

Source is already available for both.

I personally think something like this would add a lot of usability because
you could just move your head around to see around the object from slightly
different angles and it might be quite a bit easier to accomplish.

-Sean