[Bf-committers] Have the 3D View support 3D hardware?

Alexandr Kuznetsov kuzsasha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 03:54:06 CET 2012

Hi.
Afaik game engine already supports stereoscopic images. Moreover, I don't
think sterescopic vision is hard to implement. You just need to cameras.
But for 3D monitors, developers must have them to test it. Moreover, 3d
displays aren't very popular yet (but indeed, useful). Anaglyphic solution
is also acceptable as 3d view  is black and white.
I think it is relatively easy to implement, but you need to find a
developer. (big problem) Afaik, nobody is doing 3d 3d view port.

Best Regards,
Alex