[Bf-committers] XIM improvement (non-latin support + connection recovery)

Tamito KAJIYAMA rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Feb 28 01:58:17 CET 2012

Irie-san,

Thank you for the information.  With a Ubuntu 10.04 installation on a real
machine, the XIM improvement patch version 2 works as expected.  For instance
object names with Japanese characters can be entered and displayed properly.
As you mentioned in the patch description, Japanese characters in the text
editor are displayed as blank rectangles.  So, everything seems okay now.

I will remain at your disposal if you need further testing of XIM patch updates.

Regards,

--
KAJIYAMA, Tamito <t.kajiyama at di.fct.unl.pt>