[Bf-committers] Overlay for last poly selected

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Mon Feb 27 17:52:47 CET 2012

I don't want to remove the functionality, I just want to make it less distracting by adjusting the (currently non existent) theme options. It is very visually distracting and often times makes it impossible to see some parts of your mesh, even when in wireframe mode.

To recap, the functionality is great and shouldn't change, but we need the option to change how it's displayed :)

--
Jonathan Williamson
Education Manager and Instructor