[Bf-committers] does carve hate MacOS 10.5?

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 01:55:35 CET 2012

Hi all,

An error is preventing scons from completing builds on my PowerBook G4:

extern/carve/include/carve/triangulator_impl.hpp:409: error: no
matching function for call to
‘Internal::hashtable_iterator<std::pair<const std::pair<unsigned int,
unsigned int>, carve::triangulate::detail::tri_pair_t*>, false,
false>::hashtable_iterator()’

followed by a list of candidates in
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/tr1/hashtable

Is this an error in the carve library? In the SDK's header file? At
first I thought something was wrong with my user-config.py, but the
same thing happens with the standard config (with MACOSX_ARCHITECTURE
= 'ppc' of course).

Latest trunk and lib, only the machine is old!

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire