[Bf-committers] Zoom/Pivot Last Sculpt Stroke

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 20:29:33 CET 2012

I was asked if I had any "projects" that would be ready by last
release and I said "no", but I do have a small patch that could be
integrated soon.

The adds two features that complement each other.

The first sets the view port to rotate around the last point where you
sculpted.  The second changes the numpad period to zoom into that
point and shift-period to zoom into where your mouse is pointing
without having to sculpt (actually it doesn't handle shift-period
correctly yet, but its how I'd like it to work).

With some feedback I should be able to get it into shape.  Currently
I'm concerned there might be some strange behavior.

Here is the patch:
[#30255] Pivot Around Last Sculpt Stroke
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=30255&group_id=9&atid=127