[Bf-committers] 3D Cursor and Border Select

Felix Schlitter felixschlitter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 07:03:58 CET 2012

Agree with all previously mentioned stuff. Shift + C is useful for
resetting cursor but behaviour is very awkward and even more so since it
only resets the view if there are any objects in the scene.

I would like something easy as "f" to frame selected obejcts and "a" to
frame all. I know those are used for Blender but just getting the point
across. ("f" and "a" are the Maya equivalent).

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Mikhail Raisler <mirahal at ya.ru> wrote:

> Never mind how, but Center Cursor and View All must be a separate keys, I
> agree if Center of cursor goes to Home key or Ctrl+C etc.

3D art, 2D art, web development - FelixSchlitter.com