[Bf-committers] 3D Cursor and Border Select

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 01:41:37 CET 2012

Thanks for the quick reply Jonathan, what do you think about border
select being just "drag"?

Also on the same line I'd ask for Shift +C (reset 3D cursor) to *not*
move the view, it seems it does some strange combination of view all +
view cursor. I propose for this tool to only center the 3D cursor

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com