[Bf-committers] 3D Cursor and Border Select

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 01:29:37 CET 2012

In my personal use experience and more importantly when teaching to
students setting the 3D cursor with LMB click is one of the main
sources of headaches. Cursor just moves around every second on the
student's files

What I do is set it to double click, this makes it harder to set by
mistake while being just as simple to set when needed

Also this enables me to change border select behavior to be just click
and drag, no need for pressing B, which is the expected behavior by
everyone it seems

I'd like to propose this changes to be made as soon as possible

cheers

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com