[Bf-committers] Animation regression, quaternion normalization

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Feb 24 16:51:37 CET 2012

Hi Nathan,

I tried manually typing in non-normalized values in the N key
transform panel in the 3d view, and rotating objects/bones after that
with transform, but could not see it auto-normalize the values in any
version I tested (2.49, 2.57, 2.60, 2.62).

Probably I'm misunderstanding something, but I can't find any traces
of this feature.

Brecht.