[Bf-committers] Overlay for last poly selected

PabloVazquez.org venomgfx at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 00:06:17 CET 2012

> I think it serves as the "active" selection and is used in tools such
> as for example pivot point set to active.

it does, but if you switch to another Select Mode, these white dots
still appear even though the "active" selection is now a vertex or an
edge.

I'd vote for this to appear only on Face Select Mode, and being able
to theme it properly (alpha wise at least, right now it really pops up
from all the (when selected) orange faces.

Cheers!

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist