[Bf-committers] commiting addon

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 20 19:43:44 CET 2012

Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide. But imho, if you already have the
features you list above, you can add it to Upload
(http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?atid=467&group_id=153&func=browse).
This way, you’ll start geting comments from users…

See those pages for more info:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Py/Sharing

Le lundi 20 février 2012 19:07:03, angjminer at gulftel.com a écrit :
 > sorry to ask here but irc isnt getting me anywhere,
 > i have a quick question, when it comes to exporters/addons how
much/how feature complete does it have to be in order to submit, i am
working on my cryblend addon and i have static models
done.mesh/normals/uv, should i wait until i have animations too?
skeletal support etc...?