[Bf-committers] Blender 2.62 Release AHOY!

Peter K.H. Gragert pkhgragert at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 07:55:02 CET 2012

Hi,
the compilation with mingw32-make install (cmake on Vista) gave a working
but horribly working blender.exe  any click let the program ask for full
power of the CPU
all was very 'traege (german)" such that it is not usable at all, with
other words
horrible.
I asked at blendercoders yesterday, but nobody replied to my  questions
maybe a forgotten option in cmake options(which I do not know).

greetings
      Peter