[Bf-committers] CMake packaging errors

Jorge Rodriguez jorge at lunarworkshop.com
Wed Feb 15 23:27:46 CET 2012

I've been struggling with this error for a while. Can someone give some
insight?

x _multiprocessing.pyd
x _pyio.py
x _socket.pyd
x _sqlite3.pyd
x _ssl.pyd
x _strptime.py
x _testcapi.pyd
x _threading_local.py
x _tkinter.pyd
x _weakrefset.py
x __future__.py
x __phello__.foo.py
CPack: Create package
CPack Error: Problem running NSIS command: "C:/Program Files
(x86)/NSIS/makensis.exe"
"D:/build/blender-pack/_CPack_Packages/Windows/NSIS/project.nsi"
Please check
D:/build/blender-pack/_CPack_Packages/Windows/NSIS/NSISOutput.log for errors
CPack Error: Problem compressing the directory
CPack Error: Error when generating package: Blender
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'echo' : código devuelto '0x1'
Stop.

It lists a ton of files, not just those shown here. It may as well list
every file in the package. I tried building with Scons instead as I think
the official builds are done with Scons but I couldn't get that to link
properly.

Help?

--
Jorge "Vino" Rodriguez