[Bf-committers] 2.62 release notes

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 21:59:28 CET 2012

Hi,

If it's not too late, I've updated the netrender documentation with new screenshots and text on new features (version control support, render engine, point cache baking jobs and more). Also, Philippe Van Hecke who developed the new jQuery-based web interface should be adding screenshots and docs for that shortly.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Render/Performance/Netrender

Maybe it's worth linking in the release notes.

Martin