[Bf-committers] About COLLADA im/export functionality situation

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Feb 7 20:36:05 CET 2012

Hi,

We're going in a circle now again, back to where it all started!

Let's try to solve this complex issue in tiny little steps with Gaia Clary's team.
They are actual stakeholders (= they use and need collada). If more stakeholders pop up we can add them to the team too, and together they can define what to use for testing and validation.

-Ton-