[Bf-committers] Actions need fake users, intended behavior?

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:14:54 CET 2012

Hi,

Indeed this seems to be a bug.

AFAIK, it has always worked this way (as in, this link not being
counted, though this was never exposed directly as a problem before),
and may in fact have been the cause of one of the bugs that we used to
get in the tracker at one point
(http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=19205&group_id=9&atid=125).

It's probably time to finally rectify this, though I'm currently busy
finishing off writing various reports, etc. so won't get to it till
this weekend.

Aligorith