[Bf-committers] Why do modifiers get removed if you apply them as shape?

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:47:06 CET 2012

I could act like the materials do. It stays available but is unlinked.
Keep the object until quitting and then only say if it is marked to
save it despite not being currently used. Being able to name them like
the materials would also be a nice touch. This sort of approx  would
keep the GUI/UI consistent and make it more user friendly.