[Bf-committers] cuda render times

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Feb 3 14:12:21 CET 2012

The GTX 590 card should be considerably faster, are you sure it is
actually rendering on the GPU and not the CPU? 3 hours seems way too
long for a benchmark to run. Note that for the latest development
version, you need to configure your GPU in the user preferences before
it will be used.

Also, questions about cycles can be posted on the bf-cycles mailing list.

Brecht.