[Bf-committers] Mouse zoom MacOS

Bartek Skorupa (priv) bartekskorupa at bartekskorupa.com
Fri Dec 28 12:27:34 CET 2012

Hi Ton,

Thank you for reply. Unfortunately factory setting didn't solve the issue as well.
I'm afraid that in Mac OS those things are somehow linked, I mean trackpad / mighty mouse vs. standard mice.
I think Apple guys can't even imagine how on earth anyone can not love their greatest in the world technology and use ancient mice like Logitech :-)

Some changes in Blender however must have done something, as in official Blender 2.65a (r53177M) everything is fine with Logitech mouse.

I'm not sure if it's relevant, but here are my specs:

COMPUTER:
MacBook Pro 2,6 GHz Intel Core i7,

SOFTWARE:
OS X 10.8.2 (12C3012)

MOUSE:
Mouse - Logitech Marathon Mouse M705, wireless,

MOUSE SOFTWARE:
Logitech Control Center ver. 3.4.0.

BLENDER REVISION:
Blender r53345