[Bf-committers] Simplified Header Stats (with icons)

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 21:07:20 CET 2012

Wolter,

> But despite the drag and drop function, the main function of the
> icons is giving information on what data-block you're editing.

For sure.  I absolutely loved that it not only showed a different part of
the
program where icons are used in exactly the same way (purely descriptive
purposes) but also the confusing inconsistency of having an interactive icon
next to non- interactive icons without any visual differentiation.

Harley

PS: Merry Christmas!