[Bf-committers] Blender Compostion needed

GTHRILL at aol.com GTHRILL at aol.com
Mon Dec 24 18:22:13 CET 2012

Yes this is a USA number

My needs at this point is to create a teaser/trailer with my footage and
the fancy intro like you see in american movies (Like Lionsgate) and to
create a  few scenes with animation 2 basketball scenes and one nightclub
scence....

Email is perfect for me
Gil

In a message dated 12/24/2012 3:16:04 A.M. Central Standard Time,
magick.crow at gmail.com writes:

Is that  a USA phone number?

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:57 AM,   <GTHRILL at aol.com> wrote:
> Looking for someone to create some  aninmation and also the Video intro
> using Blender software for an  amateur documentary....Compensation for
good
> work.
> Call me Gil  at 312-498-2541 if  interested.
>
> Thanks

Douglas E Knapp

Creative Commons Film Group, Helping people make  open source movies
with open source  software!

Massage  in Gelsenkirchen-Buer:
http://douglas.bespin.org/tcm/ztab1.htm
Please  link to me and trade links with me!

Open Source Sci-Fi mmoRPG Game  project.
Bf-committers  mailing  list
Bf-committers at blender.org