[Bf-committers] Blender Compostion needed

GTHRILL at aol.com GTHRILL at aol.com
Mon Dec 24 18:20:34 CET 2012

Hello Vicente,

Thanks for the response....I took a look at your work and it is
quality.....What would do you charge for something like what showed me.

My needs at this point is to create a teaser/trailer with my footage and
the fancy intro like you see in american movies (Like Lionsgate) and to
create a  few scenes with animation 2 basketball scenes and one nightclub
scence....

Email is perfect for me
Gil

In a message dated 12/24/2012 7:21:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,