[Bf-committers] Simplified Header Stats (with icons)

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 16:57:36 CET 2012

Wolter,

> The first line in the properties window also contains purely
> informative icons, they don't provide user interaction

You mean the "Context" area of the buttons editor? LOL, I'm
not sure if that is a good example or a really bad one.

That first "push pin" icon should really have a border around it
to make it look like a button because it actually IS an interactive
button.  Click it and the properties will show only things for that
one datablock - it is a really cool, but hidden, feature.  The icons
that follow that push pin are all drag-able (not the text, just the icon).

Harley