[Bf-committers] Mouse zoom MacOS

Bartek Skorupa (priv) bartekskorupa at bartekskorupa.com
Mon Dec 24 12:49:59 CET 2012

Hey,

It seems that something changed in mouse behavior on Mac in latest releases. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I've heard that the changes were introduced to make working with "Mighty Mouse" or "Touch Pad" easier or something.
If that's the case, I'd like to point out that it also changed the behavior when normal, standard mouse is used.
Now to zoom in/out I have to use some strange combinations like Ctrl plus something.
Ctrl-wheel works only in 3d view, but doesn't in let's say node editor. There I have to use Ctrl-middle click and drag.
Is it intended behavior? Is it going to stay this way?
Maybe it has something to do with my OS, so before I report a bug, I'd like to know if it really is a bug.

Bartek Skorupa

www.bartekskorupa.com