[Bf-committers] Simplified Header Stats (with icons)

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 00:09:08 CET 2012

Hi,

One change in the patch that has nothing to do with icons is interesting.

It shows the "selected" number only if it is not zero or equal to the
"total"
number.  So for example, if you if you have all vertices selected (or none)
it only shows you the total vertices.

This might not *sound* like a wanted behavior, but it works really well in
practice.  It is so much easier to read "425964" instead of "425964/425964"
or even "0/425964"

Then when you have a subset selected it shows you both numbers and it is
almost like the system is trying harder to show you exactly what you are
interested in.

Harley