[Bf-committers] Color pipeline todo: alpha

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Thu Dec 20 20:52:04 CET 2012

I like the names associated and unassociated because they don't
describe how you arrived at the color, just the way it is stored. For
rendering you don't premultiply things, it just comes out that way
naturally. Though perhaps the terms premultiplied/unpremultiplied are
more familiar to users.

Brecht.