[Bf-committers] Python Access to some properties of nodes

Dan Eicher dan at trollwerks.org
Thu Dec 20 03:30:36 CET 2012

Assuming Campbell's OK with it it wouldn't be too terribly hard to add
something like Socket.link to push the iterating over the links into C
since IIRC that's how it works internally.

I personally won't have time to mess with it until after New Years but if
someone else wants to bang their head against makesrna and node tree
structs it might turn out to be as simple as wrapping an existing function
(though I do seem to recall that the node links were a little tricky to
wrap originally).

Dan