[Bf-committers] Text Editor - Scintilla Integration

Isaac Lenton isaac at isuniversal.com
Wed Dec 19 16:23:21 CET 2012

Hi

I think this could be good for the long term. This was kind of what I was getting at with the idea of using vim script files (or some other per-developed system with existing lexers).

I don't know much about Scintilla but what about cross platform support (fine on windows, but what about other systems)?

Thanks,
Isaac Lenton
isaac at isuniversal.com