[Bf-committers] Syntax Highlighting for OSL - Question

Isaac Lenton isaac at isuniversal.com
Wed Dec 19 03:19:02 CET 2012

Hi

I feel the same way about other languages, I find myself editing little bits of code in blender from a variety of languages including C and C++ when I am working on a project and feel too lazy to open a proper editor.  Having some form of syntax highlighting would be a great improvement, in my opinion.

I don't know how it might be implemented (add-on or internal), but maybe vim style customisation that would allow additional text editing and syntax highlighting options from vim scripts (or something similar, the same thing could be done using python but there are already many vim scripts around on the web).

Thanks,
Isaac Lenton
isaac at isuniversal.com