[Bf-committers] Syntax Highlighting for OSL - Question

Benjamin Tolputt btolputt at internode.on.net
Wed Dec 19 02:21:46 CET 2012

Is it my understanding then that a Lua syntax highlighting patch will now be allowed?

The last time I asked, the idea was (politely) slapped down for not being an all encompassing syntax highlighting solution. As this OSL patch seems to have a similar "non-universal" nature - I'd like to know if I can put together the Lua/GLSL patch I asked about earlier this year for consideration. It would make using Blender for game development purposes far nicer.

Thanks,
Benjamin Tolputt