[Bf-committers] Syntax Highlighting for OSL - Question

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Wed Dec 19 00:11:13 CET 2012

Hey everyone,

I just added a new patch for OSL syntax highlighting in the Text Editor which I thought people might find useful. Personally I would love a bit more color variation, which is why I did the request in the code comments of giving decorators their own color, and also why I'll probably give OSL's data types (int, void, closure) a unique one for myself as well. I figured I'd ask here to see how others would feel about having the same added in trunk rather than just tossing it in there along with the rest of my patch.

Hope somebody finds this useful, cheers!
-Patrick

The patch: http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=33609