[Bf-committers] Bachelor-thesis

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:26:46 CET 2012

Hi Mathias, It's always a good idea to start with one of the "easy hacks"
that have been compiled specially because they are a good introduction to
Blender coding, ie: not touching a million parts of the code

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Quick_Hacks

welcome and have fun!

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com