[Bf-committers] Build error on OSX

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Thu Dec 13 21:42:58 CET 2012

Alright, I took another look and it seems setWantsBestResolutionOpenGLSurface wasn't added until a later XCode version for Lion (I'm on Snow Leopard myself). This makes sense, since pre-Lion Macbooks don't have retina displays unless you'd explicitly downgrade after purchase. It is causing trouble for older setups though, so I'm guessing this needs some kind of check to see if a newer XCode is installed (not just MAC_OS_X_VERSION, since this doesn't assure anything about the XCode version if I'm not mistaken).

-Patrick