[Bf-committers] Fresh build launch error

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 18:12:56 CET 2012

Thank you Brecht. Now I'm getting a math module error

http://www.pasteall.org/38005

After that I svn up, deleted by build folder, ran install_deps again (which
had some updates), configured cmake like this:

cmake -D BOOST_ROOT=/opt/lib/boost -D Boost_NO_SYSTEM_PATHS=ON -D
WITH_CODEC_FFMPEG=ON -D FFMPEG=/opt/lib/ffmpeg -D
FFMPEG_LIBRARIES='avformat;avcodec;avutil;avdevice;swscale;rt;theora;theoradec;theoraenc;vorbis;vorbisenc;vorbisfile;openjpeg'
../source/

And built. Still the same error

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com