[Bf-committers] Blender 2.65 release AHOY!

Chad Fraleigh chadf at triularity.org
Thu Dec 13 00:31:57 CET 2012

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:21 AM, pete larabell <xgl.asyliax at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm out of town all week this week and don't have access to my build
> boxes (FreeBSD).
>
> If there is anyone out there who could make one for 2.65 feel free, or
> wait till the weekend when I return home.

Unless you/someone were to compile and bundle a copy of python 3.3
with blender it won't work anyway since there won't be a native
FreeBSD port entry for that python until [at least] the end of
December.

Maybe a note should be added to the download page for FreeBSD that
"Due to technical difficulties beyond Blender's control, we are unable
to provide a compiled version at this time" (or something to that
affect).

-Chad