[Bf-committers] Issues to build blender-2.65 on Fedora 18

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed Dec 12 17:29:16 CET 2012

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Jochen Schmitt <Jochen at herr-schmitt.de> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:52:20AM +0100, Brecht Van Lommel wrote:
>
>> Could you try editing line 656 in the top CMakeLists.txt:
>> set(__boost_packages filesystem regex system thread date_time)
>>
>> To change the order of the packages, for example:
>> set(__boost_packages filesystem regex thread date_time system)
>
> I have tried out the following patch without any success.

Ok, this particular change won't work, because "systema" is not a
valid package name. Maybe no order works and it's a different issue.
Anyway it could help if you uploaded the CMakeCache.txt, and maybe
also the output from make VERBOSE=1 so we can see the exact linker
command that is used. It should be linking to
/lib64/libboost_filesystem-mt.so.1.50.0, since the "filesystem"
package is in the list, but somehow the error indicates that it isn't.

Brecht.