[Bf-committers] Blender 2.65 release AHOY!

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 22:11:44 CET 2012

Alberto, this thread is not an announce of 2.65 release, it's information
for platform maintainers about which revisions to use for final release
builds. Please be patient and wait for official press-release and download
page update.

I would request AHOY threads be used only for issues directly related on
official builds, that would make it much easier to keep track on things in
case of possible disasters with builds.